Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY projects coming soon

Hi, everyone!
I was on a radio talk show tosay, it was sooo much fun! Odd hearing your voice on the radio though. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shabby-lane-shops and listen if you like.
I will be adding several DIY artical to my BLOG this weekend so please check back on Sunday night.
I will be linking them to my website www.sassybeachjewelrydesigns.com as well.
Thanks for your support and I hope you will go and listen to the radio talk show.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in the show! :) That must have been an experience!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast I had so much fun doing it!!
      And it is open to anyone that wants to be on the air. All you need to do is contact Catherine at http://www.shabbylaneshops.com/contact.htm you do not even need a store front or have anything to sell. Just a helpful Topic or a idea you want to share. The best part is you just call in from you home phone (or cell phone) and Catherine edits it so you sound even better on air. If you or anyone you know would like a chance to share a topic or a great tip please spread the word
      hugs
      sassy gail

      Delete